Saturday, March 9, 2013

New Blog

Or at least new to me.  Thanks to Carol and Nina sharing the link on Facebook, I found this blog with an absolutely adorable free chart perfect for Easter.  In celebration of opening her new blog, Maja is posting a free chart each day for the first week.  Stop by The Snowflake Diaries and take a look!

Spring Bunny Love from The Snowflake Diaries blog
As for my own stitching, I should have some nice pictures to show soon.  Well, as soon as I get the camera out and take some decent ones.  Finishes deserve the attention of the big camera, and not crappy phone pics.

9 comments:

Giovanna said...

Thanks for the link! I'm off to explore :-)

Kate said...

Thanks for introducing us to a new x-stitch blogger.

Vickie said...

Thank you! It is adorable isn't it?!

Rachel said...

Mindi, thanks for sharing this. Super cute bunnies and I love her little witch too!

Margaret said...

Oh wow! Thanks for the link!

Deb said...

That little design is so precious. Thank you so much for posting the link!

Nina said...

Thank you very much to mention her blog :) And link mine... :)

The Snowflower Diaries said...

Dear Mindi, I am so honoured for this post, thank you soooo much!!!:-)

Maja (The Snowflower Diaries)

cucki said...

thank you for the link dear x